Dr. Ram Raj, Varun
Dr. Varun Ram Raj is an Indian Ayurveda doctor. He has invented the name “Ayurvedatarian,” which means “a person who completely follows Ayurveda.”
He has worked with a group of Ayurveda teachers for long-term projects to propagate Ayurveda and Yoga. He has Ayurvedic professional experience from the year 2008.
His website is called https://ayurvedatarian.
- BAMS in the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
- MD (Ayurveda) in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in Mangalore, Karnataka
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- Masters Degree in Ayurveda
- Worked for Dhanwanthari Ayurveda, led by the retired Pro-Vice chancellor of Kerala Health University
- He worked for AyurSamudra and HVH Ayurveda as a senior Ayurveda doctor.
- Completed Ayurvedic Research projects in Karnataka and Kerala.
- He completed a one and half year Yoga course and Completed Marma Chikitsa Course.
- Family inheritance of ” Vaidya Parambara” – knowledge of herbs and ancient health solutions is used in his practice.
Since 2018 he has been available in the Russian Federation. He is specialised in:
- Ayurveda Pulse Diagnostics and
- Ayurvedic Panchakarma
- Ayurvedic Marma chikitsa
- Yoga therapies based on Ayurveda
- Along with his clinical presentation, he is conducting online consultations to help people around the globe.
- He is the key presenter in many global Ayurveda seminars and programs.