Dr. Verma, Swarrop Saurabh
Saurabh Swaroop Verma, is an AIIMS educated doctor from India, one of the finest and toughest-to-get-into medical schools of India and is currently living in Duisburg, Germany. He is an avid reader and loves to keep himself informed over world events, history and geopolitics. His special interests include Yoga and traditional Indian medicine.
- M.B.B.S from AIIMS RAIPUR (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
- -M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and a Bachelor of Surgery)
- Organised the first independent TEDx event in his state
- Established and operated an NGO for migrant workers’ Children
- Worked for famous indian english daily Times of India as a Freelancer
- Selected to represent India at BRICS Youth Summit 2018 held in South Africa as part of the Indian youth delegation.